My CNY Eve 2012

It's time to balik kampong and I have been doing this since 1977. I dread to do it every time.We went back on the eve of Chinese New Year and the traffic was fine. We could afford to detour to Ipoh for Dim Sum @ Foh San.
As expected therestaurantwas crowded and need to scramble for a table before you can eat.
Self service and lots to to eat.
Some of the food we ate.This year my father-in-law followed us back to Penang.My niece, Lilian arranged a buffet reunion dinner at Eastin Hotel @ Queensbay, Penang.

A time where I meet up with all my brothers & sister and their children and all have grown up.

Bee Leng, Ho Lin, Yong Lim & de big brother....
May this Year of the Dragon be a wonderful year for us. And Happy New Year to all my readers.
Gong Xi Fa Cai.

No comments:

Post a Comment