ENJOY! subscriptions open again!

enjoy

ENJOY! is a subscription gift program. Its a mystery gift delivered right to your door. Like a wine of the month club only better!

Every three months I pair up with a different cool, quirky company and hand-select a unique little gift package for you. It could be a cool kitchen item. It could be something for you to carry in your purse. It could be a little something for your vanity. Whatever it is, its a new and exciting thing that arrives in your mailbox every three months. Were not talking freebies or samples were talking full-on awesome gifts!

Its easy! Every three months, you get a gift!

enjoy gift

What was the last ENJOY! gift?

For the last round of gifting I worked with a Los Angeles company called Poketo.

Poketo creates art for the everyday. They work with artists and turn their work into awesome everyday things like wallets, stationary, calendars, plates, and these awesome clay chain necklaces that Im obsessed with. With Poketo we gifted cool wallets and arty calendars. Surprise gift success!

Read on sign up! (Im bossy.)

What is the next Enjoy! gift?

Dont be silly! Thats a surprise! I cant tell you!

!

But l et me give you a hint because Im totally SO bad at keeping secrets.

The next Enjoy! gift is a few treats that youll get down with in the kitchen. I love them and I hope you do too!

What if I dont like my Enjoy! gift?

I try hard to select fun, useful gift that I think everyone can enjoy. I choose things that I love, and I want you to love them as well. I wont ever send you peanuts or booze not everyone is into that sort of thing. Beyond that, its a surprise gift! A surprise treat to yourself! If you dont like your subscription gift, please feel free to regift the heck out of it. Were unable to accommodate returns or refunds. Its a surprise! If you dont like surprises and not everyone does Enjoy! may not be the program for you.

Ps. I really do think youll like it though

When will I receive my next Enjoy! gifts?

Great question! International and domestic Enjoy! gifts will be shipped the last week of February. Domestic gifts will arrive within one week after shipment. International gifts will arrive within two weeks to a month after shipment.

Already a Subscriber?

If youre already a subscriber, you dont have to do a thing! Youre all set! An automatic payment will post to your account and youll receive your gift in early March.

If you need to amend your subscription status, or change your mailing address, please login to Paypal to make any adjustments.

Want to be a Subscriber?

Im bonkers excited about the next round of gifting! Enjoy! has been a super unique way to put the things that I love in your hands.

ENJOY! subscription slots filled up so fast last round! Weve buffed up the program and were ready for more!

If youd like to sign up for Enjoy!, now is your time!

ENJOY! subscriptions are $25 domestic and $30 international. Pr! ice incl udes gift and shipping, and arecharged every three months for as long as youre a subscriber. Each gift is worth more than the cost of subscription so its a deal and a treat all in one. I love it and I want you to love it too. Think of it as that little treat that helps keep you sane.


US shipping.

International shipping.payment through paypal or credit card thank you for the photos Tracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment