my favorite brownies

one-bowl, chewy-fudgy brownies

I understand that when a website but 5 11/12 years old boasts not one or two but eleven brownie recipes that its possible, perhaps, or at least worth considering that the brownie category: its been exhausted. The brownie beat reporter can retire. The archives are full. I get it, I do. Shouldnt we be discussing blueberry pie, summer harvest tians or backyard grillery? Probably.

unsweetened chocolate
butter

But the thing is, I really wanted a brownie. And more so, I wanted my favorite brownies. And despite having an alphabet of brownie recipes on this site from Adorable Hearts to Baked Bakery to Cream Cheese and Creme de Menthe, I actually havent shared my go-to brownie recipe in its purest form, what I dub my Forty Minute Naptime Brownies. And for that, we need to talk about, well, Jacob.

... Read the rest of my favorite brownies on smittenkitchen.com

smitten kitchen 2006-2012. |permalink to my favorite brownies | 8 comments to date | see more: Brownies/Blondies, Chocolate, Photo, Quick



No comments:

Post a Comment