A Shop Preview

Hi all. I was excited for today to arrive because (I think!) I'm ready to give a quick peek at some of what has been going on behind the scenes on this end. We hope this is the start of something ongoing and fun. A place where, on occasion, we'll be able to share some of our favorite items, ingredients, vintage finds, and collaborations. I'm still not entirely sure how much I'll cross-post about the details here, so the very best way to stay on top of new items & announcements will be to hop on the QUITOKEETO mailing list. I'm going to do some special recipes over there that you won't find here and that sort of thing. Looks like we're still on track for Wednesday. xo -h

QuitoKeeto Shop Preview

QuitoKeeto Shop Preview

QuitoKeeto Shop Preview

QuitoKeeto Shop Preview

QuitoKeeto Shop Preview

Continue reading A Shop Preview...


No comments:

Post a Comment