warm, crisp and a little melty salad croutons

warm, crisp and a little melty goat cheese salad crouton

Several years ago, my job required that I occasionally fly here and there for conferences and, oh, they were not fun. I know that many conferences today are wonderful events where wonderful people meet and expand their professional horizons but those for me were all about windowless conference rooms, buzzing flourescent lights, and all hopes that I would be able to get out! and see a new city! dashed when I realized I would, in fact, need to file articles from my hotel room that night. On the lowest of these trips, I found myself gazing a painfully unappetizing room service menu and came across an item called a fried cheese collage and this, I am sad to say, was the last straw.

two goat cheeses

What is WRONG with this world? I grumpily, nay, hangrily told my husband over the phone. Fried cheese? Why does cheese need to be breaded and fried? Isnt cheese lovely without breading? Without frying?

grated and smashed

... Read the rest of warm, crisp and a little melty salad croutons on smittenkitchen.com

smitten kitchen 2006-2012. |permalink to warm, crisp and a little melty salad croutons | 20 comments to date | see more: Cheese, Photo, Salad, Vegetarian


No comments:

Post a Comment