Launch of the new BRATPACK lifestyle concept store at e@Curve

My awesomely comfortable loyal, durable Crocs will be retiring soon. Frankly speaking, if I could still get the stock for this I would buy a few pairs and keep, wearing one after another til the rest of my life.
Seriously, its that comfortable. When I was travelling in Korea and Thailand, I walked everywhere for hours in them and never felt any pain at the end of the day.

BRATPACK lifestyle concept store at e@Curve-004

Its durability is amazing; its good for the beach, casual outings, and I even wore it once for an amateur trekking session. Though it has a wedge (which I love as thats added height!), its very steady to walk in.
It fact I loved my Crocs so much that I was a proud Crocs Malaysia Blogger Ambassador for 2010.

Just a few days back I attended the launch of the BRATPACK lifestyle concept store at e@Curve. I have been aiming for a pair of Fitflop but the prices are pretty outrageous steep. I wonder how it compares to Crocs.

BRATPACK lifestyle concept store at e@Curve-002

Anyhow, this pair of Sanuk was much much more affordable. At RM129 (ok, I know most of us cant spare RM129 for a pair of slippers!) its pretty comfy. No marks for the design though. Way too simple and plain for its price.

BRATPACK lifestyle concept store at e@Curve-005

But you can check out the other pretty pairs. The pricing is about RM100+- and the reason why I didnt choose these was because I insisted on one with elevation. And this black pair is the only one that offers a bit of a heel.

BRATPACK lifestyle concept store at e@Curve-001

I was sorely tempted with the pink Native ones. It was extremely comfy as well. But elevation, yes, thats whats most important for now.

BRATPACK lifestyle concept store at e@Curve

The launch saw a group of models parading the gear from all the brands here at Bratpack, namely thefun global labels for bags, footwear and apparels such as FitFlop (UK & US most famous footwear with gym built-in), Sanuk (Sandals that brings you to the comfy paradise in no-time), Native, The North Face, Boxfresh, Ellesse, and many more.

Bratpack

Im always of opinion that if you maintain a healthy and fit physique, whatever you wear looks good anyhow. Heres a key example. :dd
Im referring to the hunk of course.

BRATPACK lifestyle concept store at e@Curve-012

Heres more pictures of the fashion show. Designs are fun and simple and very wearable.

BRATPACK lifestyle concept store at e@Curve-006

BRATPACK lifestyle concept store at e@Curve-007

BRATPACK lifestyle concept store at e@Curve-009

As for me, Im still aiming for a pair of Fitflops, as they claim to beUK & US most famous footwear with gym built-in. The past 2 days strutting around in my Sanuk has been a pleasant experience so far. Lets see how long it last. :)

Bratpack Concept Store:
Hartamas Shopping Center (opened in May 2011) too bad I missed this one!
Concourse at e@Curve


No comments:

Post a Comment