Chicken Rice & Steamed Soup @ Taman Kok Doh, Kuala Lumpur

I found another good chicken rice stall at Taman Kok Doh Food Court. You can not miss it pictures of chickenprominentlyposted on the stall.
This Hawker Centre must be old and its vicinity of Taman Kok mDoh, Segambut.
Super duper hot watercress soup was fabulous and I enjoyed it very much. Becareful drink slowly it might scald your mouth.I wanted solely steamed chicken but it's already too late, all the steamed birds were gone but fortunately a bit of breast meat left for me with some roast pork and blanched pak choy for my lunch.This green chilli sauce is extraordinary which went superbly well with the chicken meat.I guess the rush hour is over both the boss and lady boss were seated and taking a breather.I think the wall menu is indicating the various soups available at the stall which I intend to try whenever I have the chance.

Zheng Kee Chicken Rice
Taman Kok Doh Hawker Centre

Jalan 17/42
Taman Kok Doh, Segambut
51200 Kuala Lumpur
GPS : 3.198074,101.666177

No comments:

Post a Comment