A new Found Hobby - Folding Bike @ Lake Titiwangsa KL

I bought this folding bike, a helmet & drink container holder for RM1,840.00
I just cannot wait to try it out that day and had a 2 hour ride around the vicinity of Titiwangsa. To my surprise I discover new places that I was not aware of.

Of course I am notreferringto these places but places like Taman Tiara Titiwangsa and its surrounding. There is still a fair bit of vacant land here and I think it's interesting and of great potential.

At the fringe of the park where you will see madness, traffic jam during after office hours.

But you do find quiet and shady places in Lake Titiwangsa to relax and do a bit of exercise.
Another spot of Titiwangsa, let's get out from the air conditioned rooms and do some outdoor activities.

Happy biking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment