Supplies Surprise Bazaar #4 : Macarons for pre-order

Hi all,!!

Yours truly will be participating as a vendor (1st time!! woot!!) in the upcoming Supplies Surprise bazaar next Sunday, on 3rd December 2011 from 11am to 6pm

I will be selling the all-new favourite Hello Kitty Macarons, homemade marshmallow, nutty biscotti and other stuffs! Also, only ONLY for this occasion, Im making a 6 different macarons in a box for sale.

Ok so for the Macaron box,there will be

  • Green tea + red bean
  • Coffee + caramel
  • Very very vanilla
  • Mogador (passionfruit and chocolate)
  • Kumquat
  • Chocolate
Price for box is RM 24
You can pre-order them now and collect on the day in the bazaar, to avoid any disappointment, ca! use its limited.
Drop me an email (swee.san at gmail.com) titled SSB#4 and tell me how many boxes you want. (and drop a little deposit just to confirm it)
I know I kinda promised bacon, but cause its not halal, I dont wanna cause any stir-ups later. Hence its not in the list.
Hello Kitty Macarons will be sold individual pieces. So, dont worry, there will be some..
Heres the map to the bazaar location.

Bfree is highlighted in the map, it is located above 99 Market on the third floor :)
Address :Bfree. 12A-3, Jalan PJS 8/11, Dataran Mentari, Bandar Sunway, 46150, Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E, Malaysia
Please come support me and give me some love <3 :)
Cheers ;)
terms


No comments:

Post a Comment