Top German & Dutch Restaurants in Jakarta

After ranking the best Italian, French and Arab restaurants in Jakarta, I have a much easier task listing German and Dutch food in Jakarta. Let me know if I forgot one, but the only ones I can think of are:
  • Imbiss Stube (Cilandak Town Square) - Same owner as Die Stube, Patrick Widjaja, born and raised in Germany.
  • Ya Udah (click to read my review), owned by a Swiss from Zurich
I've on! ly tried Die Stube, Ya Udah and Paulaner. Among those three, Die Stube seemed like the best, followed by Paulaner (which is too expensive) and at last Ya Udah (which I recommend because it is affordable).

To complete this review, and even though the food is different, I'm also listing some restaurants serving Dutch food:
  • Dijan's Pannekoeken & Poffertjes, famous for its desserts, on Jl. Kemang Selatan, no. 102A, Kemang, Tel 021 7179 3538
Photo Credit: Die Stube/Imbiss Stube

No comments:

Post a Comment