In the air

Dear readers, you wouldn't believe this but I'm actually in a flight. Haha. This would be y third flight for the day and my trip has been nothing but sucky. First, my flight from Melbourne to
LA lasted 13 hours. Then, I have to take another 4 hour flight from LA to Cincinnati. Now, I'm heading to Boston. I had the worst foods ever between flights. The sandwiches are laden with preservatives and sugars. The salads are not fresh. The fruits can potentially be mushed for wine. Also, water is freaking expensive. I really hope the trip will be great because at this point, my heart yearns for Kuala Lumpur. The long flight completely killed my skin. My acne worsened along the way. I placed so much of zinc oxide on my face that I look wrong. I spent thirty dollars on a SIM card and broke it. Bad food costs me nearly 40 bucks. I am starting to really hate USA and wish to be in KL or Hong Kong. I guess the Western world has no place for
Michelle Chin. Also, there is no free wifi in the airport. I actually paid for my wifi service. Right now, I want to be nowhere but home.


No comments:

Post a Comment