Sn @ Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur

This recent trip back, I met two friends who unlike me, bit the bullet and said "hey, work is not for me. let's open a place that I can call my own and make it my career."

One of them was the brainchild behind the concept of the milkshake store; Sno orSn as they would prefer.


What they serve is not new, in fact it calls for a reversal in the way we lead life. All this staying healthy and no sweets is getting a bit stale and the feel i get is let's live life to the max and indulge in some calories.


Milkshakes that starts off with an ice cream or yogurt base and you work your way through with candy to blend in and toppings to finish it off.


What make them different or innovative is the introduction of iPads to their ordering system.

Picture 035



Ordering is self service as you run through what you want and what you don't want. With tons of different toppings and blends, it might take a while and I am not sure how effective the 3 iPads will be dealing with a long queue.

Picture 038


When you have friends who are very supportive of their friends (not me in this case), they do the craziest thing and apparently the most expensive milkshake one can buy is RM25.50. Their app desi! gner sho uld definitely fix that and try to create a RM50 option for their supportive fans.

Picture 039

With the pink theme evident from the decor to their cup, it is a colour and a brands that wants to demand attention and it helps when there occasionally hot girls (you got to be lucky to spot them) to serve you your drink.

Located at the Food Court floor of Pavilion.

Verdict: I don't know, why don't you give them a try and tell me instead since what I tasted on my RM25.50 milkshake was essentially peanut butter. A promising concept and hopefully there are plenty of calorie hungry people out there to keep them alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment