Let me be honest

iphone

Ive been thinking all day about what Id write about tonight.

Should I write about the peacock I saw this weekend? Should I tell you about how I was afraid of the peacock until I remembered that it is ostriches that are sometimes mean and not peacocks? Yea Im smart. Ostriches spit right? No wait thats llamas.

Get me to a petting zoo. Someone. Please.

Im afraid I dont have any cookies to tell you about, or brownies to share. I havent made soup, or scones, and I still have that Chicken Pot Pie in the fridge.

Ive been busy busypants. There are shoes all over my apartment. Everywhere. I think my cat might start eating them.

Instead of compiling a list of muffins Ive already made, I just thought Id be honest with you.

Im working on a new project for you. New project!!!!

My brain is everywhere. My body is everywhere too with my brain but totally not with my brain. Im bonkers thats what Im trying to tell you.

iphone

Im working on this project with other people you might know from the Internet. Tracy welcomed me into her home and let me shove a camera in her face. She didnt pretend to like it. I didnt really expect her to.

iphone

Whitney posed for pictures. Shes a total natural. Profesh.

iphone

Greg, Andy, and Nathan are super great to work with. They feed me dinner and make me laugh.

iphone

I went all the way to Austin to work with Tsh. Austin is full of cool people waiting to do cool things. Makes sense.

iphone

Tsh is the most lovely of women. Shes got the sparkle, and an amazing family.

iphone

All of this traveling

iphone

and working

iphone

has really worked a number on my sweet tooth. I made this Easter candy centerpiece a few weeks back.

What on earth was I thinking!? The kitten attacked the Peeps and I ate the rest of the candy. I did. I stress ate it all. There may still be Peeps under my bed from kitten play. Im afraid to check.

iphone

In other news got this foxyfox pin from a boy. Maybe Im obsessed. No biggie.

Thanks for letting me be honest. Well halfway honest. I still havent told you what Im working on, have I? Soon soon soon! Im comin at ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment