Cycling up Kiara Hills for the First Time

Ever since I started cycling I have been looking for new routes to cycle though I have hiked many times up Kiara Hills but I have never thought of cycling up. One day when I saw a friends posting in facebook I told myself I am going to try it this time. Alex has encouraged me do it and many thanks to Alex.
Lets do it.. the challenge starts from the car park near BAKTI building TTDI and approaching the first guard house.
Here am I at the loop junction next to the second guard house. I found that the ride up here is the most difficult from BAKTI.
The scenery is great with jungle setting and away from the city pollution. The atmosphere is peaceful and clean.The morning during weekdays is relatively quiet, lesser activity and ideal for cyclists.Water from the hills.This sign shows that there are 3 lanes on the track, to and fro walking or jogging lanes and a bicycle lane in the middle. Obviously this sign ought to be changed.The Government is spending money in new projects to upgrade the hill, how wonderful.Come to Kiara Hills to start a healthy life style.I shall do it again even though it's tough but I reckon it will do me good.
Kiara Hills
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Kuala Lumpur
GPS :3.142016,101.633553

No comments:

Post a Comment