Kitchen bridal shower dessert table

Okay so Ive decide to put a little short post before my next post of aspiring bakers hosting theme.
Last week, we hosted a bridal shower for my good friend whos going to get married. Duh, u cant really have a bridalshower unless u r getting married right?
So I suggested way ahead of time that doing a cook out session as a bridal shower would be appropriate for her as clubbing n drinking and strip clubs are really not the brides cup of tea and she has somewhat interest in cooking as well. So why not!! Ive previously conducted a class of the same sort, so I decided to go back to The Cooking House and tell them our plan. Of course its a yes! Haha
So there we let the bride decide o what to learn how to cook. Its a 3 hr hands on class, so lets be practical..

She then decided on croquembouche and I helped her decide on chicken roulade with orange salad (my dear, ribs takes a long time to cook)

Theme was green earthy tones.. I did a small dessert table cause IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO!!! It was FUN!!

I think I did well for a first timer hahaha!! I am obviously fishing for compliments. But oh well, green is quite an easy! colour to do.. I wasnt gonna look for cowboys or music theme..

And I also did a cake for another friend (not the bride to be) and tall cakes make such a GOOD centerpiece on dessert tables. I couldnt stop myself from making an ombr cake

This will just be a short preview as Im waiting for other pics. Will do a more detailed post on how I decorated the table, and cake recipe of course. Phone batt dying.. Cheers and have a good weekend.

Kisses to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment