A Minor Place Plaza Damas, Hartamas PORK BURGER!

Happy Sunday all! :)
While Im not sure about the rest of you, my weekends are generally scheduled for food hunts, may it be in KL or further.

Today I finally had time to drop in at A Minor Place, an outlet that serves swine-ful delights that includes a mean pork nasi lemak and pork burger. Its my mission to eat every pork burger in town so yes, I had my radar aimed here for a while!

A Minor Place, plaza damas hartamas (1)

I was so hungry and lazy that I only took pictures of my pork burger before tucking in! :dd My dining partners ordered the Aglio Olio and a Pork Chop each. More on those 2 dishes later but it was really the Pork Burger thats worth the visit.

I daresay this is one of the rare pork patties that has attained an almost perfect texture. It has good structure; firm yet not overly dense. It retained its juiciness within (do note that could be due to the fact that I specifically requested for medium rare), and was perfectly pink with a nice, crisp outer shell. The flavour was balanced and most of its taste came from the meat, rather than any strong seasonings.

A Minor Place, plaza damas hartamas (3)

Slap on a runny egg and I was biting into an ambrosial ensemble of a most satisfying burger! :d

A Minor Place, plaza damas hartamas (2)

Have a good weekend everyone and lets root for Dato Lee Chong Wei tonight for the OLYMPIC GOLD!!

A Minor Place
Block G-0-11, Plaza Damas,
60 Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Sri Hartamas,
Kuala Lumpur,
Tel: 03-6211 7418
HOURS: 7:30 am 10:30 pm

Its on the same block as Canadian Pizza, La Yosh Japanese Western Restaurant but located on the row behind, right at the end corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment