1000 Food Styling Ideas Book Project: Call for Entries

gazacho soup recipe tartine gourmande

I cannot help it: Beautiful Food Pictures touch me in a special way. The colors, composition, tones, angle, and light chosen. Each picture tells a story. Each one is about a special moment around food.

So excited, I was, when Rockport Publishers approached me to talk about one of their book projects.

They asked whether Id like to work on 1000 Food Styling Ideas. They asked whether Id like to select 1000 of your most beautiful food pictures so that we make a book with them inside it. A book filled with pretty food photographs, one that I imagine can become a lovely coffee table book to keep.

Are you interested in having one, two, or many more, of your pictures featured? Id love to think so.

The information on what to do can be found below (such as how to upload your high resolution files to a FTP server). The deadline to submit your food photographs is September 15 th, 2012. I very much look forward to seeing what you have in hand!

And in case you wondered, I am not receiving any royalties on this book. I am just commissioned to select the entries.


No comments:

Post a Comment