Restoran Taiping Ho Chiak for Nyonya Food @ SS2 Petaling Jaya

This dinner was special for me. I actually cycled 22km from home to Taiping Ho Chiak ,SS2 Petaling Jaya to savour the food.As I was passing by Section 14 PJ, I remember I got a newly found old buddy since primary school staying in this area and checked my data base for his address. Bingo I got it and decided to surprise him. I was lucky he was at home. He would never thought of me going to his house uninvited like this but he was definitely glad to see me. Rohaizad I shall see you again.
The management of this eating place has changed, the colour scheme of the interior too has changed and we were told the taste has also changed for better.

Bow you see is green wall previously it was red, see my previous posting of this Taiping Nyonya outlet.

Normally pie tee is served ready to be bitten andate, here you need to prepare yourself before you can eat. A bit o.f work but interesting.

The final pie tee ready to be savoured.
Roti Babi - Pork sandwich was good I have not had this food for a long time.

Assam Pedas fish cutlets was enticing & delicious.La La Chien instead of the normal Or Chien. Replacing oyster to La la clams.Spicy vinegar trotterAyam PongtehSambal petai prawnsJu Hu CharKangkong belacanNyonya BrinjalTau Yu Bak - soy sauce pork with eggs.
Restoran Taiping Ho Chiak

28, SS2/10
Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7876-6648
GPS :3.115175,101.617296

No comments:

Post a Comment