Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Its open!

I was in Singapore earlier in May for a trip by Marina Bay Sands and was privileged to visit the Harry Potter Exhibition on the very first day of it opening followed by a behind the scenes tour of Gardens by the Bay.

gardens by the bay, singapore (20)

That was barely 1 month ago and just yesterday, Gardens on the Bay is open to the public!

Amazing isnt it?
Heres a look of it when it was still in the works .

Can you imagine how it looked now?
I need to make a trip to Sg again to see the completed Gardens by the Bay myself!

Here are some details:

ACCESSIBILITY

  • By MRT: Bayfront station
  • By bus: SBS 400
  • Parking facilities are available.
  • Bay South Garden is linked to the Marina Bay Sands by the Garden Bay Bridge.
***

Gardens by the Bay Map

Gardens by the Bay - Bay South Garden

Note:
Im currently in Taiwan and post will be updated with more details once Im back in the hotel tonight! Any burning questions? Leave me a comment! :)

So, anyone wants to join me in July? :dd

Teaser:Inside The Flower Dome!

gardens by the bay, singapore (51)

The majestic Marina Bay Sands Towers where I stayed during my trip.

gardens by the bay, singapore (36)


No comments:

Post a Comment