Polish Food @ Cafe Polonez

Its been two years since I last had Polish Food and it was over at Mikes House whose mum cooked up a feast. Missing Cabbage Rolls and Perogies Mike treated me to some Polish food at Caf Polonez in Downtown.

Cafe Polonez


Rye Bread
Rye Bread


Goulash
Goulash
The Goulash was rich and the pieces of meat were tender. This was my first time having Goulash in Toronto and I did not expect to find it in a Polish Restaurant


Beet Root and Dumpling Soup
Polish Dumpling Soup
I wasnt really a fan of this soup. It tasted like cough syrup and was really sweet. This was my personal taste but Mike also agreed it was too sweet for his liking


Polish Platter for two
Polish Platter for 2
Our Polish Platter consisted of Schnitzel with Sauteed Mushrooms, Cabbage Rolls, Perogies, Sauerkraut, Cabbage Slaw, Carrots and Pickled Beets. My favorite was th! e Schnit zel whose meat was really tender and the batter maintaining an every slight crisp.


Sauerkraut with Polish Sausages
Polish Sausage with Sauerkraut
This was really good. It tasted similar to what I had in Germany. The Sauerkraut had a nice meaty flavor from being sauted with the Polish Sausages. It was really good.

We were really stuff that night but the food was definitely good although I must admit Mikes mum made better Cabbage Rolls and Perogies. Nevertheless now I have found a place to have some Polish Food whenever I crave for it.


Food: 3.8/5
Service: 4/5
Ambiance: 3.5/5
Price: $$$ (Approximately USD $30 per person)


Contact Information
Address: 195 Roncesvalles Avenue, Toronto, ON M6R
Tel: (416) 532-8432
Web: www.cafepolonez.ca
Map:



No comments:

Post a Comment