Petronas Gas Delivery - Dial 1-300-888-427 (GAS)

Untitled


Gas! Gas! Gas!


Without gas, there will be no food


One of my greatest fears when it comes to cooking is no gas.


Believe me, it has happened to me before.Just before an important dinner, thats when the gas tank miraculously decides to die out on me. Darn embarrassing to throw a party for your friends with the intention to be the hostess with the mostest to be left cold with all that food. Big facepalm situation indeed.


Luckily I didnt get egg splashed onto my face as I dialed 1-300-888-GAS for a tank of gas Petronas.If not, I would not have been able to cook this divine 6 minute egg with its melting yolk centre oozing out.


For all your cooking gas needs, call 1-300-388-427 (GAS) for Gas Petronas.You earn Mesra points, theres safety checks to conduct safety checks upon delivery and the personnel are all trained to handle the situation. For more information, log in to www.mymesra.com.my/beyondgasdelivery.


P/s do check out the cool Youtube video (click on this link) on the website. Now how I wish they all did such acrobatics when they deliver the gas.


6-Minute Hard Boiled Egg


1 egg
water to boil


Bring egg to room temperature. In a pot, bring water to boil. Gently place egg inside the pot. Set the timer for 6 minutes. In the meanwhile, get ready a bowl of ice cold water with! ice cub es. Once it is 6 minutes, remove egg immediately and plunge into cold water. Leave for 1 minute. Remove. Gently crack and peel the egg. Place on your favourite toast bread and cut through. The egg yolk will be oozing out.


NOTE: This is a sponsored advertorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment