Off to e.g. Conference, Monterey

I'm off to San Francisco this afternoon to attend the e.g. Conference. The enormity of the conference hit Hub when the schedule was posted online last Wednesday. He decided then that he would have to go even if it meant missing an important meeting. We are excited, happy and grateful for how things have turned out for Yi. It all started because she worked on her New Year's resolution to do something about her love for art.

The fee to attend the 3-day conference is a whopping USD4000. From what I've read, it's the gathering of great creative minds and new 'rising stars'. I have to admit that I don't know many of the presenters until I read up on them but I do know the beautiful Lena Herzog because I've read about her photography work in magazines. She will speak two slots before my daughter! I heard of Kina Grannis the Youtube singing sensaton from my daughter. She gave a sold-out concert in Kl when I was there two weeks ago. Kina will open the conference on 12th April in Monterey. Most guys/boys will root for Adam Savage, the Mythbuster.

For the first time, the annual e.g. Conference will be streamed online. If you sign up under the presenters' names, you get 50% off and pay only USD100 for 3 days of live full coverage. Do not hold out for You tube broadcasts because only very few presentations are posted on e.g. Conference's website. I think USD100 is definitely a great bargain. Be inspired and motivated by new ideas, inventions and talents. I am especially proud that Yi is (probably) the only Asian Asian presenting this year.




e.g. everywhere (for the live streaming)

No comments:

Post a Comment