My IKEA Mobile Office I work everywhere, anywhere, whenever!

Im an IKEA products user; but then again, whos not right?

While some swear by Ikea products and Ikea meatballs, I have to say that Im not a die hard fan. For me, importance lies in the products durability, price and functionality, not so much on branding and popularity.

ikea mobile office-006
Having said that, whenever a need for furniture or home paraphernalia arises, Ill start my search at Ikea.In a way, Ikea has become a household name, and a default furniture and furnishing item shopping destination for Malaysians in KL.

The recent house moving and new office set-up has triggered the need for some furniture shopping. Armed with my IKEA card, I braved the notorious LDP Curve traffic and stepped into IKEA, where brilliantly set-up models of ideal home living has got us Malaysians spellbound and no doubt lusting after ever since it opened its doors years back.

ikea card malaysia

Some items are familiar and almost permanent. Im guessing thats good, especially if you grew fond of them and want to buy duplicates or replacements. Some are new and really nifty, like this particular one which is so useful that its now my favourite item in the house!

ikea mobile office-004

As usual Ikea items are idiot-proof for easy assembly. All you need is some patience in reading the accompanying guide.

ikea mobile office

Hhmmmm.

ikea mobile office-001

Picture illustrationshelps of course.

ikea mobile office-002

Oh darn.. whats this

ikea mobile office-003

Urghh! Whatever! Housemates to the rescue! Yay! :dd

ikea mobile office-005

Tadaa!! Assembled and ultra-mobile Laptop Table by Dave. RM89 only!

Its perfect for an easily bored character like me. I cant work or stay in one area for long. Thus I move my workstation around, even at home. Currently my favourite area is outside in my little garden, where theres gentle breeze and sunny warmth. :)

ikea dave laptop table

Dave laptop table

Now I hope Ikea has a larger version of this mobile laptop table! Then I can have more than just 1 laptop and a mug on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment