Favorites List (3.10.12)

I think I'm going to switch up the way these favorites lists work. Just a bit. Instead of doing them monthly, I'm going to post them whenever I have 20 or 30 links I'm excited about. However often that might be. And I'll do my best to make sure recipes don't get pushed out of the way - I know a number of you feel as if a favorites list is a poor substitute for a good recipe. Understood ;) It's just that right now I end up with a list, and then sit on it for weeks, which doesn't seem quite right...I find myself counting the days until I can share this sort of link love with you. -h

- Matt Dick | Style Counsel & st/co

- 100 best first lines from novels. (via Kim Severson)

- Gobo Peperoncino and Kinpira Gobo

- Just subscribed to this.

- Arugula Salad with Toasted Pepitas and Cojita Cheese

- The Composites

- The Morocco.

- Dream cafe listing in SF.

- Btiment at Le 104 in Paris.

- So you want to write a cookbook.

- How much does your building weigh Mr. Foster?

- Porcelain Popsicle Sticks

- Double exposure paintings.

- Sophia Coppola in Marrakesh. (via Maryam)

- To try: Grapefruit Olive Oil Cake

- The Lovings at Home. (via Francis Lam)

- Embroidery on vintage paperback.

- Making paneer. (via Kinfolk)

- The Food 52 52.

- Studio Visits: Rebecca Morris & Hadley Nunes

- Dream Closet

- On my list to read: An Everlasting Meal, Tamar Adler

- Eat this map

- Underground New York Public Library

- 4/20

- Four a Week

- Penny + TEDX

Continue reading Favorites List (3.10.12)...


No comments:

Post a Comment