peppermint hot fudge sauce

peppermint hot fudge sauce

You have all of your holiday shopping done, dont you? I bet everything is wrapped and in gift bags, and that you know how to tie ribbons into bows without cursing. I suspect everyone but me knows how to fluff? Is that what they call it? I bet everyone knows how to arrange the tissue paper inside the gift bags so that it looks perfectly festive and even a tad enthusiastic. I have a hunch that your gifts are homemade and hand-lettered; that you made your own cards. Oh, you didnt? Well, come sit down over here. Youre among friends.

peppermint hot fudge, in parts
ready to melt

I ran to Duane Reade this morning and bought a roll of brown shipping paper and decided at once that the gift wrap theme this year would be rustic. I also wiped out the gift bag supply; sorry about that. Then I went home and made my first homemade gift. Yes, I know it is both Hanukah and Christmas week but I dont like to be rushed. Plus, if you only have time this week to warm hearts and minds with but a single homemade treat, I hardly think this would be an unwelcome choice.

a slow pour

... Read the rest of peppermi! nt hot f udge sauce on smittenkitchen.com

smitten kitchen 2006-2011. |permalink to peppermint hot fudge sauce | 19 comments to date | see more: Candy, Chocolate, Ice Cream/Sorbet, Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment