Grilled Ham, Cheese, Pickle, and Potato Chip Sandwich

IMG_9211

Who am I to tell you how to make a dang sandwich?

I dont know much much mayonnaise you like to spread on your bread. I dont know how spicy you like your mustard. I dont know how cheesy you like your situation. I cant know how tall you like to stack your ham.

I dont want to get into your sandwich making business. Its a personal thing. I know.

But! May I just offer you two humble suggestions?

Pickles and Potato Chips. Inside.

IMG_9198

IMG_9186

You knew this was bound to happen.

Typical animal. Always after the good stuff with his smelling nose.

IMG_9199

Grilled ham and cheese is easy . I dont have to convince you that its a simple and delicious sandwich. Adding pickles and potato chips is a salty, crunchy stroke of genius. Enjoy warm, just after grilling, with a hearty handful of potato chips.

Grilled Ham Cheese Pickle and Potato Chip Sandwich

Youll need:

2 slices of sandwich bread

Dijon mustard

cheddar cheese s! liced th in

about 5 thinly sliced pieces of ham

sliced dill pickles

a handful of salted potato chips

1 tablespoon of butter for grilling

What youll do:

Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.

Spread mustard over both sides of bread. Top with cheese, ham, pickles, potato chips, and more cheese.

Smash sandwich breads together. Grill in melted butter on both sides until golden brown and the cheese is melted.

Slice in half. Serve immediately before the chips get soggy.


No comments:

Post a Comment