Royal Selangor Pewter Challenge

DSC_4582_1024x678
A beautiful gift set of two designer jelly moulds, an Olympus camera and a RSP Pink Ribbon apron from Royal Selangor Pewter.

So the cat's out of the bag. I just clicked on the link which Royal Selangor Pewter (RSP) had provided in its email today and here's the list of 10 international bloggers chosen for RSP's Pink Ribbon "Get Your Jelly On' competition.

My arms went weak as I clicked onto my contenders' websites. My scalp contracted. I couldn't breath for a second. They are all better than me! Their photos are better, their posts are better, one of them has nearly 7,000 followers and was a contestant in the Australian MasterChef (oh come on, he should be in a different category!) and one has over 5 million clicks! 5 million! I'll get 5 million in 10 years!

I am shaking as I type now. Can I back out? I don't mind sending the gift pack back. I can always buy my own RSP jelly moulds. I don't have to make a fool of myself. And I don't have to appear in front of a crowd and make jelly for them should I win. DANG! I don't need this stress! And jellies aren't even my thing. I love jellies but I haven't made many. What have I gotten myself into?!

So dear readersfriends (you've got to be my friend!), here's where you come in. Send me your ideas, recipes, advice...anything. Tell your friends about this blog too--I need the clicks badly because the number of clicks matter too in this competition, especially the click on the RSP banner. Remember to visit this blog daily because there'll be a post everyday for the month of ! October!

Lastly, pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment