Plusizekitten Blog Birthday Pedicure Spa Tea Party

IMG_4480
Just last week I went to one of the most exciting birthday party that I have ever experienced. It was Plus Size Kittens blog birthday and Tammy is throwing herself a Pedicure + Spa + Tea party! So girlish and so diva-ish!

AMANTE
IMG_4347
The birthday party was being held at Amante Nail Spa & Body Spa Centre at Solaris Mont Kiara.
IMG_4368
The whole place was decorated to Tammys liking, in fact to every other girls liking!
IMG_4345
O.P.I galore
IMG_4429
We tried a new nail varnish brand to glamorise our toes Essie, a trusted Americas brand since 1981.
IMG_4455
L! ist of s ervices available at Amante includes pedicure & manicure treatment, facial treatment, spa, massage and many more.
IMG_4463
The private treatment area where we treated our hands and feet to a luxurious indulgence session.
IMG_4370
my royal highness seat
IMG_4383
Our hour long pedicure session starts with a full conditioning treatment where my gorgeous manicurist scrubbed and removed the callus from my feet, followed by a pampering session on my cuticles before my nails were being filed and shaped.
IMG_4392
Immediately after that, my feet were covered in a thick layer of moisturizing cream and enclosed with a warm foot wrap.
IMG_4403
My manicurist finished off with a splash of my favorite nail polish color and design. She recommended french pedicure to complement my natural skin colour.
IMG_4450
I felt really good in my fresh coat of nail colour!

PARTY MOO MOO
IMG_4419
One of the easiest ways to create or liven up a party atmosphere is with balloons and Party Moo Moo has definitely done a very good job!
IMG_4422
These delightfully girlish pink and pearl white balloons with silver streamers were so beautiful! Some of us brought them home, thinking about how to lift a house up with balloons like Frederickson did in UP, the movie?

TEAFFANI HIGH TEA
IMG_4423
Tammy, the wonderful host too such good care of our stomachs by ordering some high tea delights from Teaffani, an English high tea caterer.
IMG_4326
Royal Princess Tea Party Set for 12 pax
IMG_4331
Tiered cupcakes
IMG_4329
Delicious cupcakes with orange frosting.
IMG_4327
Cream puffs.
IMG_4335
Exquisitely handcrafted carriers.
IMG_4362
Strawberries with whipped cream.
IMG_4323
Teaffani also provides everything from table cloth to decorations to the delicate porcelain tea cups and pots you see here.
IMG_4351

IMG_4354

LADIES IN PINK

The dress theme was pink and most of the invited guests took the dress theme to the next level, bringing out their most stylish and sexiest PINK attire. Thats Tammy on the left, with her pink, lacy lingerie flashing through hehe.
IMG_4416
US again.
IMG_4439
Cute, bubbly Elle and me.
IMG_4444
Tammy & Alicia
IMG_4447
Tammy, me, Camie and Alicia
IMG_4467
Siu Siu and me
IMG_4476
The 3 of us <3.
IMG_4473
Last but not least, ! thanks T ammy for having us over. It is definitely the most fun birthday party that Ive ever been to and Tammy has definitely set a new high standard for birthday party planning. :)

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment