Piccolo Bistro +Bar (Bellagio Mansion)

Piccolo is a bistro in Bellagio Mansion, Mega Kuningan, serving a mix of Western and Asian food. It is very tiny, with a small dining area inside and a few tables on the outside. I was not impressed with the design: It is modern and intimate, with a high ceiling, but apart from its size, nothing can really distinguish it from its competitors.
It was a Saturday night when we visited, and all the clients were expatriates, probably living in Mega Kuningan. It seemed to me it was a meeting point for some of them, who would grab a beer before going somewhere else. We tried the Pollo alla Dijon (Chicken with Dijon mustard, Rp70,000++) and the Sop Buntut (Oxtail soup, Rp80,000++). These were among the least expensive main dishes: If you order a steak, you will pay over Rp200,000 including tax, which I find way too pricey.
Pollo alla Dijon (Rp70,000)Sop Buntut (Rp80,000++)
Overall: The! meal wa s decent, but not exceptional. Considering that neither the setting nor the food is special, I recommend Piccolo only if you live nearby and if you don't mind paying a bit more than you should.

When I visited it, I didn't have my usual camera so the pics are not good quality. The first two pics comes from Piccolo's facebook page and were not taken by me.
Opening hours:
Everyday, from 11am to midnight

Piccolo Bistro + Bar
Bellagio Mansion Apartment GF,
Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan (in front of Ritz-Carlton)
Phone number: +62-21 522 2058
Email: contact@piccolo-bistro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment