No Manners

I was googling images of my red lentils and barley soup and found it but it was linked to another website, not mine! This is not the first website that copied my posts. The posts are copied and pasted from other websites too; your posts might be stolen too. I find it so irritating and downright rude of people who copy other people's work and get the credit for it. I cooked, took photos and spent time posting my recipes.I feel robbed.I wanted to close this blog.

Apparently the reason people steal other people's work is to make money from the advertisements. They usually maintain many websites using material from other people. You can tell these thieves because they will not have info and contact on their blogs.

food.bonology.com (whatever that means), shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment