Arella Caf (Plaza Indonesia Mall)





Located on the 2nd floor of Plaza Indonesia, Arella Caf is an upmarket restaurant featuring classic Western and Asian dishes (salads, steaks, chicken, fish, pasta, burgers and asian favorites). On average, you should pay around Rp100k per main dish, Rp70k for starters, and Rp50k for desserts including taxes.

I took the "poulet roti", a slow roasted young chicken served with sauteed spinach and mushrooms, red wine gravy sauce, and glazed potato pumpkin with honey (Rp 80k++). I wasn't expecting so much as I'm usually disappointed with the restaurants located in malls, but I was happy with my food. The presentation was superb, and there was some original sweet & sour flavors in the chicken that made it quite special and enjoyable. Concerning the prices, it is expensive, but not outrageous considering the food is correct.

Overall, I liked Arella and I would say it is one of the best western food restaurants in Plaza Indonesia, with Bisto Baron. My only problem was that I didn't find it very intimate, as there are no separators between the mall and the restaurant. Perfect for people-watching though.
Opening hours:
From 10am to 10pm every day

Arella Caf and Restaurant
Plaza Indonesia, 2nd floor, Unit L2, No111 A-D.
(In front of Mark and Spencer)
Phone number: +62 21 2992 3650
Fax: +62-21 2992 3651

Website (with events, promos and the menu): www.arellajakarta.com
Email: Info@arellajakarta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment