Its My Birthday and if you dont mind, Id like to get some rest, then go to Disneyland where I will watch Captain EO until my eyes fall out. K. Thanks. Love you.

IMG_3748

Ten thousand, nine hundred, and fifty days.

Thats how many days Ive lived so far. What a joy. Honest to God.

I have a lot of things I want to tell you. I want to tell you about these cupcakes. I want to tell you about my Thirty Things before Thirty Years list. I want to tell you about all the gorgeous and kind and caring people that have already made my birthday so so special. I have the blessing of a wonderful decade of life to look back on.

There are a lot of words I want to put on you, but Im not exactly sure how to do that just yet.

For now if you dont mind, Im going to get some rest. Then Im going to go to Disneyland, where I am going to see Captain EO at least seven and a half times. Im going to eat a hot dog. Im going to drink some gin. Im going to share it all with you. Just give me a minute to experience it all.

I care about you! I really do.

Love,

Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment