Endless Noodles @ Pineland Road, Brisbane

I like how diversified my team in office is. As of last month, we had a new leader come in and officially my internal team in Brisbane (at least) comprise of no Australian (well at least by birth). While my Irish boss hasn't recommended any place where I can find some guinness stew, my chinese colleague told me to try out this noodle shop down in Sunnybank, the Chinese suburb of Brisbane.


Apparently, famous for their handmade noodles and their steamboat, it was just the perfect thing to have that chilly weekend night. However despite the chill and the fact that we were seated outside, there were no takers for steamboat (something which we will be coming back for) and everyone went for noodles; the zhar jiang mian.


IMG_1053


Minced pork and handmade noodles; loved the texture of the noodles but the pork mince was a little on the bland side, nothing a few drops of soya sauce can't fix.
IMG_1055

The dumplings were how dumplings should be, crispy bottom, chewy top and a moist filling.

IMG_1050

I decided to go for the protein option and ordered a beef poached in chilli oil/water. Potent with the spicy kick, t! he let d own was the rather tough beef.

All in all, the noodles will definitely get us visiting them again and the steamboat sounds like a good option considering the cold weather has just started.

Address and contact details:

Endless Noodles on Urbanspoon


Verdict: 3.5 stars out of 5stars. No frill handmade noodles, just the comfort food you need sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment