Bieber Fever

Fyi, I am a 26 year old who didnt really know (or care ) about Bieber until I was commissioned to do the cake. Hahaha I know right. All I knew was his infamous hair, he is ridiculously young and alot of people like to poke fun of him. haha I mean, thats more than enough right? But when you make cakes for young and growing up girls, you very often get requests related to Princesses, Pop singers, and to top the latest craze, Justin Bieber.

So, yup, a Justin Bieber cake for 2 birthday girls.

I decided on a concert stage cake with him and the birthday girls dancing on the stage. woot!

Now please, Im not at all good at making superbly lookalike figurines, so a 2d is what I could cheat around with ;)

*bottom tier was very purple, but turned out to be blue-ish in the computer. Can someone help me purple it ?

Cake was pretty huge. The bottom tier was about 20 inches long. Lol

Purple cause I found out Bieber wears alot of purple. Yup. Totally Bieber-fied. Haha.

AHHH !! I just thought of something, I could have put in dry ice for the smokey effect LOL. next time. next time.

Happy Belated Birthday Alisha and Suraya ;)

Outgrowing the pink and princess-y cakes eh? These were their cakes last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment