2010. Its Still Happening.

2010

Can you take a small mangle from a kitchen?

Im full of food as well as theres one monstrous raise of dishes which Id prefer to omit for as prolonged as possible.

A couple of months back you showed you just what my 2010 has looked like. Lets consider which Part One. Would you similar to to see a other half?

I bail out all of a pictures of my camera phone as well as show you what my silly universe looks like. Its fun, theres food, you similar to to share as well as were all friends here.

IMG_1388

I had a birthday in May. The people which know me got me bourbon.

Bless their souls.

IMG_1367

This is a beginning of a many appropriate celebration of a summer. Malibu beach house. Sunset. Many people spinning many records. Really not a bad hold up during all.

IMG_1370

Whitney as well as Jenelle during a beach party. This is before a beach cartwheels as well as frigid, exposed sea swimming.

. you told you it was a great party.

IMG_1407

Giant movie screenings in a cemetery. That happens in LA. Everyone here is just as well cold for school especially a dual unctuous a bus in a front of this picture.

Romance.

IMG_1419

I rode my bike all summer. Its just a many appropriate thing in a world. No you wasnt wearing a helmet. Please dont sc! old.

IMG_1472

Countless backyard parties. Some people splash Pineapple Smirnoff Ice as a joke. a sum grooooossss joke.

Ps. Cute bearded boys plus bonus city slicker belly peak.

Pps. One of these boys is a child you similar to a most.

IMG_1474

I made Bourbon Banana Bread Pudding with Jill. We giggled a lot. its just a thing you do.

IMG_1503

I made a marriage cake! Remember?

IMG_1506

It was stressful as well as delicious.

IMG_1507

This sold marriage made me cry similar to a woman cries during a wedding. Love. Daaaang.

IMG_1518

Frozen. Chocolate. Chip. Cookie. Dough. Balls. The many appropriate words ever.

IMG_1570

One day my mechanism died dead

IMG_1571

afterwards my table fell apart. you had a complete weight of a universe upon it.

I dont want to speak about it.

IMG_1604

My dear sister lives in Seattle. you went to there to see her

IMG_1619

as well as bake in a association of her cat.

Charles is a fat cat with spare legs. Hes a small self conscious.

IMG_1622

Delancey is just as tasty as you want it to be.

photo

I bought myself a whim chopped tomatoes as well as made myself a whim sandwich. you dunno this seemed similar to a big deal during a time.

IMG_0090

I got upon a train with a book as well as a homemade sandwich as well as went up to San Luis Obispo.

These red shoes are right away spattered with melted chocolate, fry grease as well as matcha powder. This is because you cant have nice things.

IMG_0093

You remember Josh, right? We had all sorts of wine adventures which include eating grapes off a vine as well as removing heartburn.

IMG_0097

But a views!! Totally value a heartburn.

IMG_0020

I put everything you own in boxes as well as changed to a beach. you feel similar to a advantageous person. with as well most stuff.

IMG_1533

And this bike a bike which was my heart as well as soul. it got stolen. you cried: sobbing, nauseous cry.

IMG_7496

Until you got this dreamboat! Its true love.

IMG_7970

Then you crashed which dreamboat four day after you got it.

I didnt cry, but it hurt something fierce. Ooooh man.

IMG_1229

Then Tracy helped me realize how bully a chipped tooth from a bike accident can be. Thats friendship.

IMG_0302

I found out which Buttermilk Onion Rings do not siphon during all.

IMG_8750

Also kittens do not suck.

Theyre actually a many precious creatures around despite their sharp butts as well as sharp claws.

IMG_0385

San Francisco creates me want to wear scarves as well as hold hands as well as have out. Its something about a sky as well as a H2O as well as a wind.

IMG_0454

I ate popcorn for dinner during slightest forty 3 times in a last five months.

Im a boss of me.

IMG_0482

Also you met my match as well as he has a bike.

Amen.


Living & Leisure Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment