Like a Ball and Chain.

Sittin down by my window,
Honey, lookin out during the rain.
Oh, Lord, Lord, sittin down by my window,
Baby, lookin out during the rain.
Somethin came along, grabbed the reason of me, honey,
And it felt only similar to the round as well as chain.
Honey, thats only what it felt like,
Honey, only dragging me down.

And we say, oh, whoa, whoa, right away hon, discuss it me why,
Why does each single little tiny
thing we reason upon to go wrong ?
Yeah it goes wrong, yeah.
And we say, oh, whoa, whoa, right away babe, discuss it me why,
Does each thing, each thing.
Hey, here we left today, we longed for to adore you,
I only longed for to reason you, we said, for so long,
Yeah! Alright! Hey!

Loves got the reason upon me, baby,
Feels similar to the round as well as chain.
Now, loves only draggin me down, baby,
Feels similar to the round as well as chain.
I goal theres someone out there who could discuss it me
Why the man we adore wanna leave me in so most pain.
Yeah, maybe, maybe we could assistance me, come on, assistance me!

And we say, oh, whoa, whoa, right away hon, discuss it me why,
Now discuss it me, discuss it me, discuss it me, discuss it me,
tell me, discuss it me why, yeah.
And we say, oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, when we ask you,
When we need to know why, cmon discuss it me why, hey hey hey,
Here youve left today,
I longed for to adore we as well as reason you
Till the day we die.
I pronounced whoa, whoa, whoa!!

And we contend oh, whoa, whoa, no honey
It aint fair, dad it aint satisfactory what we do,
I see what youre doin to me and
you know it aint fair.
And we contend oh, whoa whoa right away baby
It aint fair, now, now, now, what we do
I pronounced hon it aint satisfactory what, hon
it aint satisfactory what we do.
Oh, here we left currently as well as all we ever longed for to do
Was to adore you
Honey we can still listen to me stone as well as hurl the best,
! Only it aint roll, no, no, no, no, no.

Sittin down by my window,
Lookin out during the rain.
Lord, Lord, Lord, sittin down by my window,
Lookin out during the rain, see the rain.
Somethin came along, grabbed the reason of me,
And it felt similar to the round as well as chain.
Oh this cant be in vain
And Im gonna discuss it we one some-more time, yeah, yeah!

And we contend oh, whoa whoa, right away baby
This cant be, no this cant be in vain,
And we contend no no no no no no no no, whoa,
And we contend whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Now right away right away right away right away right away right away right away right away no no not in vain
Hey, goal there is someone which could discuss it me
Hon, discuss it me because adore is like
Just similar to the ball
Just similar to the ball
Baaaaaaalllll
Oh daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy,
daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy
And the chain.
Yeah.





Book Review & Writing Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment